PDA

View Full Version : Hey, WarEagle!!

Av8r3400
02-03-2013, 01:28 PM
Congratulations on your appearance in Kitplanes Magazine this month!

Are you going to fly that pretty bird out here to Airventure this year? I've got a place for you to stay if you do.

SkySteve
02-03-2013, 01:36 PM
I agree. Congratulations. Nice looking bird.

War Eagle
02-03-2013, 09:10 PM
Congratulations on your appearance in Kitplanes Magazine this month!

Are you going to fly that pretty bird out here to Airventure this year? I've got a place for you to stay if you do.

Larry,

Thanks for the offer. I will think about that real seriously. I appreciated your hospitality when I was there in 2011.

I am thinkining about flying a few of the air show circuits this year but haven't really identifed what and where yet.

I know I won't be flying to Sun-n-Fun. Got caught in the tornado that ruined all those aircraft in 2011 and nearly got myself killed. I was so glad I didn't have my plane there. I have ruled out that trip forever. Just don't like playing Russian Roulette!

GWright6970
02-05-2013, 05:09 PM
John,
Congratulations to making the "Completions Column!" You're now famous even outside of the Kitfox family!! :)

Well deserved sir!
Grover
(OK... I am looking forward to seeing you let the "ribbing" begin... go get 'em!! LOL!)

Av8r3400
02-05-2013, 05:21 PM
I know I won't be flying to Sun-n-Fun. Got caught in the tornado that ruined all those aircraft in 2011 and nearly got myself killed. I was so glad I didn't have my plane there. I have ruled out that trip forever. Just don't like playing Russian Roulette!

Then I probably shouldn't tell you that Airventure is in peak tornado season here in Wisconsin, too, huh?

:eek::eek:;):eek::eek:

War Eagle
02-05-2013, 09:05 PM
Ya, you probably shouldn't! http://www.teamkitfox.com/Forums/images/icons/icon12.gif

If I got caught in one at Airventure I would probably feel the same way there too.

I know it would be a very sick feeling inside to loose my plane that way.

Probably feel that way because of the time and effort put into it.