PDA

View Full Version : New Photo album

sdidier
01-30-2013, 07:16 PM
I've just posted/created a new photo album. This one is of arial shots from around my home area. i will be posting a few shots of my Series 5 also from around S73.
sdidier's new photo album. (http://www.teamkitfox.com/Forums/album.php?albumid=314)

Steve

DesertFox4
01-30-2013, 09:28 PM
Thanks Steve. Great photos. I've added you to our members Photo Album directory on the front page and added a link to your post. Enjoy your model 5.

ackselle
01-30-2013, 09:33 PM
Thanks Steve..... I don't wanna say I'm jealous... but I'm jealous! You've got a wonderful place to fly!

sdidier
01-31-2013, 12:25 AM
thanks for the kind words akselle and desert fox! We plan on having a grass strip here at our ranch in Clearwater ready by late spring early summer.
The great thing about that for all of the Kitfox folks who want to explore this part of Idaho is that we also have a detached mother-in-law apartment. It is available for our friends and family that stop by for a day or a few more. When the wind sock is up I'll post the coordinates and approach directions etc. for any that want to drop in, with a prior phone call or email of course:)

GWright6970
02-10-2013, 06:51 PM
Steve,
I love your pictures... God's country for sure! Can't wait to see some more!

Thanks, Grover

wannafly
02-11-2013, 03:04 PM
great pictures and thanks for the invite. May just do that:D