PDA

View Full Version : Tapatalk

akarmy
11-27-2012, 05:41 PM
I'm wondering if there's any interest in adding support to the TeamKitfox forum software for the mobile app Tapatalk? It's basically a mobile app for idevices and android that present a nice easy to use format of the forum content. Many forums are supported already by it.

http://www.tapatalk.com/

To the moderators, check it out, you would need to install and test out a bit of software they provide on the forum side to enable it. Thanks for considering it.

Dorsal
11-27-2012, 06:29 PM
I would be in favor of this :)

ackselle
11-27-2012, 06:42 PM
yes..... please!

MotReklaw
11-27-2012, 08:23 PM
I guess if we are talking about enhancements to the forum, I would like to be able to tag threads and be able to pull up those that are of interest to me. There are valuable gems that are very important to me, but it is so hard to keep track of them.

I would be in favor of tapatalk too.

Esser
11-28-2012, 05:51 AM
And if we are talking about forum improvements, can we get rid of the Oshkosh 2012 sticky. It doesnt need to be a sticky anymore.

Av8r3400
11-28-2012, 06:08 AM
Thanks for that one, Esser. It's now unstuck.

RandyL
11-28-2012, 09:33 AM
I guess if we are talking about enhancements to the forum, I would like to be able to tag threads and be able to pull up those that are of interest to me. There are valuable gems that are very important to me, but it is so hard to keep track of them.

You can do this by "subscribing" to any thread you like. You will be instantly notified then if there is any activity, and you can go into the User CP and see all your subscribed threads.

RandyL
11-28-2012, 09:36 AM
I'm wondering if there's any interest in adding support to the TeamKitfox forum software for the mobile app Tapatalk? It's basically a mobile app for idevices and android that present a nice easy to use format of the forum content. Many forums are supported already by it.

http://www.tapatalk.com/

To the moderators, check it out, you would need to install and test out a bit of software they provide on the forum side to enable it. Thanks for considering it.
Hi guys,

This is something Steve K. will need to decide on and then install. Also, I see he is still running v3.8.1 of vBulletin. Version 4 has been out for quite some time and has some improved features, I think that upgrade would be worthwhile as well. They have version 5 in beta but I haven't reviewed the featureset.

MotReklaw
11-28-2012, 11:01 AM
You can do this by "subscribing" to any thread you like. You will be instantly notified then if there is any activity, and you can go into the User CP and see all your subscribed threads.

Thanks, I didn't know that.
I also see that any thread I've commented on automatically subscribes me.

Dick B in KY
12-04-2012, 03:43 PM
Hey Randy, Haven't heard from you in good while. Glad to see you still hang around this forum. Always enjoyed your inputs.

Dick B