PDA

View Full Version : Other Forums

Twister
11-19-2012, 07:35 PM
I have been subscribed to AvidFoxFlyers Forum for some time now, but can't access it anymore because my system identifies it as an "attack site."

Info? Ideas? Comments? Solutions?

birddog486
11-19-2012, 07:48 PM
There having some problems and I think the owner/operator travels quite a bit.

jtpitkin06
11-19-2012, 10:33 PM
You could reset your internet security in your browser to recognize the site as a trusted address. In firefox it is Tools, options, security, exceptions.

There is also the possibility the site is truly infected or hacked and it was added to the attack sites list during your last update.

Av8r3400
11-19-2012, 10:43 PM
The site was hacked.

It's currently being worked on.

Twister
11-19-2012, 11:14 PM
You could reset your internet security in your browser to recognize the site as a trusted address. In firefox it is Tools, options, security, exceptions.

There is also the possibility the site is truly infected or hacked and it was added to the attack sites list during your last update.

Thanks. Since it was working fine for some time, and this trouble only appeared recently, I am presuming the worst and waiting until I get reliable notice that the cause has been eliminated.

If others on this list have had similar problems, or if someone knows that the problem has been fixed, I'd like to hear about it.

Why would anyone want to hack such a site? Will this one be next?