PDA

View Full Version : 2-ship

DanB
10-14-2012, 05:45 PM
Doc and I took a flight the other day that was about 7 years in the making...
My first 2-ship flight in 314DW. Quite a blast. Here is a segment of our departure from Casa Grande, AZ.
Sure enjoyed it Steve! Thanks again for all the help to make it happen.
Dan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MMDSQIMi7o&feature=youtu.be

ackselle
10-14-2012, 06:07 PM
Another nice flying day.... thatnks for the video.

Cheers,
Ackselle

SkySteve
10-14-2012, 08:06 PM
Looks like a nice flight. Flying with another plane is great fun isn't it? Thanks for letting us fly along with you.

DesertFox4
10-14-2012, 10:06 PM
Congrats. on your first 2 ship mission. Completed successfully and safely.
Soon, phase 2. Then let the adventures begin.:)

I envy your Go-Pro video processing software by the way.:cool:

Sure enjoyed it Steve! Thanks again for all the help to make it happen. Happy to have had the enjoyment of seeing a dream fly Dan. It looks even better in the air than it did in your, ah, Wendy's garage.;)

peanut
10-15-2012, 07:23 AM
Very cool.

DesertFox6
10-15-2012, 09:09 PM
WHEW; now THAT is a load off my mind! :p

This past Saturday I kept getting e-mailed SPOT updates from DesertFox 4's aircraft telling me "N275K is OK," (cancel the CAP, the firetrucks and hold the marshmallows!) so I figured something was up. Sure enough, the updates were sent from Casa Grande and Falcon Field; clear indicators that Dan was finally being let out of the FFZ traffic pattern (if not just being led astray by DF4!) on an official Desert Fox Prowl Patrol! ;)

Way to go Dan! I'll expect to see you at the Copperstate Fly-In now that you know the way to CGZ. Wished I coulda gone with you two, but I had to finish my annual before the party begins!!

"E.T."

DanB
10-16-2012, 05:53 AM
Thanks E.T.
Always nice to know friendly forces are monitoring and ready to send out the Calvary. I look forward to flying with you and the DF Squadron soon!
This flying stuff is a great reward for the building stuff.:)
Dan