PDA

View Full Version : View a kitfox

aukanai
07-07-2012, 07:12 AM
Does anyone have a kitfox built or partially built in the Bellingham Washington area I could come look at?

War Eagle
07-07-2012, 05:17 PM
The Arlington Washington Fly in is July 11-15, 2012.

If you go there you will see many kitfoxes. The Kitfox Factory planes will likely be there so you can talk to the factory and lots of owners builders.

Arlington is not far driving distance from Bellingham.

http://www.arlingtonflyin.org/?menu=home

aukanai
07-08-2012, 11:15 AM
War Eagle, thank you for the prompt reply. Do you have a Kitfox In the Bellingham area?

War Eagle
07-08-2012, 02:13 PM
No I am from The Nampa Idaho area. My bird has been at Arlington for the show but I will not be up there this year.

If you have any chance at all this show will be your best bet to see several kitfox planes in a short time frame. Plus you can talk with the folks from the factory as well.

Good luck in your search.

aukanai
07-08-2012, 06:34 PM
I understand the opportunity of Arlington and plan to attend. I would still like to find someone in the Bellingham area who has a Kitfox I could talk to.

sirwes
07-09-2012, 07:40 PM
I'm not quite in the Bellingham area, South Bellingham, way south. If you want to cruse down to Port Orchard I'm building a SS7 and in the early stages.

Wes

aukanai
07-09-2012, 08:11 PM
Thanks Wes, Port Orchard is not out of the country anyway. Your ahead of me. Still just learning as much as I can about the Kitfox. If you would like to communicate by email mine is
aukanai@peoplepc.com