PDA

View Full Version : Airventure 2012

Av8r3400
04-05-2012, 05:58 AM
It's coming up again, real soon!

Is anyone interested in another meet and greet, get-together, this year?

Right now, I am planning on being there for 9 days (Saturday through Sunday) and will be camping in my usual place down across the street from the ultralight farm.

I haven't decided if I will fly into the main field with a friend or fly into the ultralight field, but either way my yellow Kitfox will be there.

Esser
04-05-2012, 03:43 PM
I am planning on being there for 4 days this year. Not exactly sure when but probably mid week. I would be interested in meeting up with some Kitfox guys.

jrevens
04-06-2012, 01:56 PM
I'll be there all week... I'd love to meet as many Kitfox people as I can.

Esser
04-09-2012, 07:36 AM
Who is planning on flying in and who is planning on driving? Might be nice to get some camp sites together. Unfortunately it will be a couple years before I can fly my kitfox there...

Esser
06-17-2012, 04:57 AM
OK It is official. The time is booked off work and I will be going to Oshkosh on the 25th, 26th, 27th and 28th. I will be driving up from Sarnia, Ontario via Chicago. Since I take delivery of my Kitfox in one week I will spend my time differently this year. Mostly I will spend a lot of time in works shops, talking to vendors that I may be interested in their products, as well as just soaking up the sights and sounds. I would like to check out some of your planes as well. Maybe any who is interested can meet at the Kitfox booth Friday at noon or something? Let me know.

Dorsal
06-17-2012, 07:40 AM
Planning on being there, if so will see you Friday at noon.

Av8r3400
06-17-2012, 03:19 PM
Sounds great to me too. I'll be there.

Don't forget if you can make it I highly recommend the "Flapperon society" lunch on Thursday at the seaplane base sponsored by Brett from Airdale. Many experienced builders and flyers of our type of planes.

Esser
06-17-2012, 05:15 PM
Maybe we can move this thread to General for more exposure. Here is something to get everyone excited:
http://www.eaavideo.org/video.aspx?v=1614185291001

Esser
07-24-2012, 08:21 PM
Due to passport issues I wont be attending this year. More time to work on the kitfox i guess.

Av8r3400
08-04-2012, 11:08 PM
Evidence that I was there at Airventure. :)

1:31 in this video. Hanging on for my life from the C5's wake turbulence... :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwio8JY8eNs

DesertFox4
08-05-2012, 07:37 AM
Glad you survived the ordeal Larry. That aircraft created its own weather system when it flew. At full power it is a man made hurricane shooting out the back.

It was nice to visit with you at the Kitfox booth. Sorry I didn't make the event at the Seaplane base. It will be on my must do list if I ever get back. We were swamped at the booth all week talking with great folks and the interest in the Kitfox 7 SS was in a word, overwhelming.

Thanks for all your support here on TeamKitfox. Hope you had a blast at AirVenture. Have fun with that beautiful model 4. Fly safe.