PDA

View Full Version : First flight

hansedj
01-05-2009, 06:03 PM
Received our airworthyness on Dec 29 2008:) and first flight was Jan 3,2009 after 2 years of steady work posted pictures in album. WoW! says it all:)
Daryl Hansen, Aaron Whitaker

DesertFox4
01-05-2009, 07:38 PM
Congrats Daryl. Is Aaron a partner? If so congrats to him also. Nice looking Kitfox. A day you'll never forget.:D I'll bet it got off the runway really quick in that heavy cold air. Enjoy the fruits of 2 years of labor now with lots of fun flying. Look forward to seeing you and your Model 6 at the Kitfox Aircraft's fly-in Labor Day weekend.

DanB
01-06-2009, 06:51 AM
I remember seeing the picture of your plane at the fly-in Daryl...I'm betting she flew as good as she looks! Keep us updated on the stats during break-in period as I know there are several that would like to see them...912s right?
Pictures would be awesome to see. Congratulations to you and Aaron!

DesertFox4
01-06-2009, 10:21 PM
Daryl and everyone that completes/first flights their new Kitfox should send a couple photos to John & Deb McBean at Kitfox Aircraft LLC . Show the Kitfox community what you've accomplished and be an inspiration to all those working diligently in hangars and garages across the lands. Next month's KOTM may still be open so type fast.

RandyL
01-12-2009, 07:42 AM
Daryl,

Let me add my belated congratulations! Your Kitfox brothers/sisters are anxious for more info though... how's it fly? Have any performance numbers? And most importantly how about a few more pics?

For those that haven' seen Dary's album here's a pic from Daryl's photo album (http://www.teamkitfox.com/Forums/album.php?u=58)...

Now that it's flying it's eligible for KOTM, how about sending in some info on it, we'd all love to learn more about it?