PDA

View Full Version : Kitfox's 25th Anniversary 1984-2009

jdmcbean
12-31-2008, 08:56 PM
Wow.. 25 years of Kitfox !! Thank you for your continued support. There are several exciting things happening in 2009. We have updated our airshow schedule. We will be attending Sun-n-Fun, Arlington, Oshkosh, Copperstate and of course our Factory Fly-in, Labor Day weekend. Help us get the word out ! If you need some info for a local area fly-in just let us know. Hopefully we'll get the opportunity to attend some weekend fly-in's in our area... they can always be fun.. especially the Johnson Creek fly-in. :D

We have 2 new factory demonstrators currently being built for the 2009 season.. a Tail dragger and Tri-gear

The Leak..... :cool: Soon to be released...
The Classic IV is coming out of retirement to help celebrate our anniversary !
25 Classic IV kits will be produced with custom serial numbers for the anniversary. Thousands of the Kitfox Classic IV’s have been delivered and have been known by several names and variations. From the Model IV-1050 to the 2 place ultralight trainer known as the Lite squared, the poster plane for the Light Sport Aircraft (LSA). The Kitfox Classic 4 remains suitable for both the two-stroke and four-stroke Rotax engines although builders have adapted many other engines choices. The Classic IV is also very popular outside the USA in the ultralight, advanced ultralight and microlight catagories.

Thank you ! 2009 is going to be a Great Year !! Look forward to seeing you and your Kitfox.

Happy New Year !!!!

SkySteve
01-01-2009, 12:41 PM
Thanks for the update, John. Sounds like there is a lot going on in 2009!

You mentioned going to the Johnson Creek Fly-In. When is that? Some of us from Utah would love to attend.

And, of course, we will see you at the 25th Anniversay Factory Fly-In as well. We might even do a "practice run" to Homedale this summer.

Slyfox
01-01-2009, 12:55 PM
Happy new year to you John and say hi to Deb for me also. I can't wait for the new engine, I've been keeping the snow off my entry for the hanger for installing the new engine. We are well beyond 2 ft here. I had the snow come off my shop last saturday and it landed right on my truck, took it out, over 2k worth of damage. I've had to get the snow off my rental up front and my own personal house, the cost of snow removal is going through the roof as well. Be glad when all this is done.

Very excited that you are bring out the model 4 again, at least the 25. Very cool. I to would like to know about the Johnson creek fly-in, that is one neat place to go. Again, thanks for everything, you guys are great.

rtoth
03-28-2009, 08:50 AM
John; Looking forward to meeting you at Sun-N-Fun.
Bob Toth N124-RT IV-1200.
Trying to get the carbs. balanced so I can fly. Throttle assy. I got from you is a jewel. I needed it.

Bob Toth