PDA

View Full Version : Mccall

Fox Pass
07-16-2011, 07:32 PM
I have a small house in McCall, Idaho . McCall has a lot to offer vacationers. Summer and winter. Is there interested flyers in a house rental with a car.
Fly, stay, drive.
I'm trying to decided if there's enough interest to support a vehicle along with a rental, beside supporting the flying community.
I really appreciate comments.
Thanks James

SkySteve
07-16-2011, 08:46 PM
James,
It would be easier for people to give you feedback if you were to provide more info. How big is the house? # of beds & baths? Does it have a view? Of what? Any photos? What kind of car? Again, photos? For those unfamiliar with the area, what is there to do, where is there to go? Got a store? What kind? Got a restaurant or cafe? What kind of food? Entertainment? Bar? Dancing, Fishing? Hunting? Rock climbing? etc? How much are you thinking of charging? Answers to these and other questions help people decide if there is any interest or not. Help us help you.

Fox Pass
07-17-2011, 07:44 AM
I guess my original post was kinda short.
The house is 800 square foot, two bed one bath, washer and dryer on a lot walking distance from Ponderosa Park, on a small lot one neighbor with a prety private back yard, about one and half mile from town and maybe two plus miles from airport which is snow plowed year round.
There is many mountain runways not far, Big Creek, Johonson Creek, Warrren, just to list a few.
McCall would be the regroup point fuel, parts and such, thought it also might be nice to stay in a house the has washer dryer if you were camping several nights out of plane.
Lot of fishing and hiking and such in summer.
Brundage is a really nice ski area about 15 minutes drive from house for those interested in winter sports and cross country skiing is huge with many groomed
Trails.
The vehicle would most likely be a jeep Cherokee 4x4, not new but in good condition.
McCall it's self has many yearly functions, a great winter festival, ice carving and such, aussume fire works shows, at 4th, new years and winter carnival.
A weekend for Harleys, and almost for got there are three golf courses around town one with 27 holes.
Not deffinent on price with jeep yet but $130 to $150er night. $100 without if you wanted to drive and stay.
Thanks for your interest guys. James