PDA

View Full Version : Shout Out to Partain and Kitfox

szicree
03-19-2011, 12:14 PM
Received my Super Sport kit the other day via Partain and just wanted to take a moment to say what a great job they did. Everything was well protected and the driver Michael was a real good guy. They kept me updated on the delivery time and he was right on schedule. Definitely a plus not having a bunch of heavy wooden shipping crates to dispose of.

As far as the kit goes, I'm very impressed with the labeling of parts and the quality of the materials. Things are very well organized and the manual is clear. My only prior experience is with an RV-4 and this is quite different. Sort of like building a desk from IKEA versus starting with a tree. Well, maybe not that bad, but the -4 involved a lot of head-scratching and tons of fabrication. I ordered my fuse powder coated and am very glad I did. There is no way I'd want to spray the gazillion tubes in this thing and the powder coat is very well done. I've had some pretty spotty powder coating over the years, but these guys did a great job. All in all I'm very happy with the kit and will keep you updated on the progress.

chefwarthog
03-20-2011, 07:01 PM
I am please to hear those good comments about Kitfox kit and Partain transport.

All updates on your projet will be awaited but please Szicree, Don't put any pictures of your constrution on This Forum, because when I take a look at those kind of photo, I start to dribble on my laptop and it is messy on my keyboard.

No, like Jerry McGuire (Tom Cruse) have said:
Show me the money!!!