PDA

View Full Version : Kitfox Brake Lines

Brett
06-27-2008, 03:14 PM
Would Kitfox builders be interested in brake lines?
The type I am talking about are a Teflon core, Stainless Steel Braid with a clear coating (some builders call this cover “Anit-Chaff”).

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Regards,
Brett

RandyL
06-27-2008, 04:40 PM
Yes, as I ponder my upcoming brake installation I was lamenting that I'd have to build a set like I did for my RV-3.

Are you the guy who built brake lines for the RV-10 crowd? Would you make a prefabricated kit?

Brett
06-27-2008, 06:06 PM
If there is a builder (I would perfer one local that I can "mock up") would be willing to work with me, I would provide that person with the finnished brake lines (sorry, but builder would have to pay for shipping if not local).
So if there are any builders who are willing to work with me, feel free to drop me a line.

Regards,
Brett

Brett
07-02-2009, 05:24 PM
But if you have a mind to, come by and see us at Arlington.

Dick B in KY
07-03-2009, 10:11 AM
I would be interested in a complete brake line kit. Would it include the caliper to Grove gear lines, as well as the pedal lines and master cylinder lines? Any estimate as to kit cost for a Super Sport?

Thanks,

Dick B

Brett
07-07-2009, 05:32 PM
I have (as of today) sent a prototype set to Nathaniel, if the lengths and hardware work out I should be able to give you a cost when I return from the Arlington fly-in.

Dick B in KY
08-25-2009, 05:38 PM
Any info yet on a brake line kit for Super Sport, to include estimated pricing?

Dick B

Pilot4Life
10-01-2009, 01:06 PM
Brett,
Just sent you a PM. Please reply!