PDA

View Full Version : AeroShell Oil Sport Plus 4

84KF
06-21-2008, 06:43 PM
Anyone know of a site that sells this product by the quart\liter ...not just full cases. I would prefer east coast location to reduce shipping $, but any place would be a start.

Anyone here using it in the Rotax 912 series?

RandyL
06-22-2008, 09:59 AM
No source for you but I'm sure glad to see them introduce this prouduct. In the real world most of use will be using 100LL and mogas in varying proportions. Good to see an oil solution designed to cope with both as well as providing correct additives for the gearbox. Semi-synthetic seems like the right solution providing the best qualities of each, let's hope the price is reasonable.

84KF
06-23-2008, 08:17 AM
AH,
Thanks,
I found the site for Spencer Aircraft.... http://www.spenceraircraft.com/ but I didn't see the oil in there.

BUT... Their down loadable catalogue is excellent. It is one of the best I have ever seen, with pages and pages of every type of hardware one could imagine, with specs, drawings etc. Well worth the effort to download and save for reference. It's quite large.... 60 + meg, and file transfer was a bit slow but .....
Such a catalogue is a valuable asset when attempting to determine correct hardware sizes and dimensions. Lots of good stuff there.....
Thanks again.
ps. I haven't called their land line, so it's possible they do have it.... just not shown in the catalogue.

jdmcbean
06-25-2008, 02:29 PM
I am currently working on carrying this product.. Have used Aeroshell for years and would imaging this product will be just as good as their others.

John

We now have the Aeroshell Sport +4 in stock

Spencer Aircraft
05-22-2013, 10:09 PM
We now stock this product.. Also under new ownership. If you haven't. been in lately, you will be. amazed. at. what we did.