PDA

View Full Version : Pilot's Operating Handbook for Series 7 or SS

enyaw
04-23-2010, 10:41 AM
I know that when we get it flying we will need to develop a POH specific to our A/C. That said, does anyone out there have a POH for a Series 7 or SS that they would be willing to share as an *example*?

Thank you.

Paul Z
04-23-2010, 06:31 PM
Order the Pilots Manual fro Kitfox

enyaw
04-23-2010, 08:29 PM
Have the Kitfox Pilot's Guide, not the same thing.

jtpitkin06
04-25-2010, 12:00 AM
Wayne is correct. A POH is not quite the same.
The POH is aircraft specific and it deals with operating installed equipment. His aircraft could be quite different from yours or any other.

Divide your POH into five sections. Normal Procedures, Systems, Limitations, Performance; and, Abnormal/Emergency.

Each chapter should have expanded information on operating procedures and how they relate to the checklists.

The list is much to long to post here but if enyaW wishes to email me I can forward some examples.

John Pitkin
Greenville, TX

N213RV
04-06-2017, 03:07 PM
I was surprised to not see more information in the forums on this ..... I'm getting to the point of needing to create a POH for my SS7. I have a couple from my previous RV's, but does anyone have one specific to the KitFox they are willing to share?

Thanks

jtpitkin06
04-08-2017, 06:19 AM
Send me your email address and I will forward a POH outline. It is for my aircraft and will not be something you can just copy to use in your aircraft but it will get you in the right direction.

John p

N213RV
04-08-2017, 09:53 AM
Send me your email address and I will forward a POH outline. It is for my aircraft and will not be something you can just copy to use in your aircraft but it will get you in the right direction.

John p

Hi John,

I sent you my email in a private message.. Thanks!