PDA

View Full Version : Wing Rotisseries

Owyhee Fox
05-17-2023, 08:42 AM
This is a bit of a long shot...I received my STi kit last month and I'm starting my build. I have plans to build a set of wing rotisseries but thought maybe someone here in the Treasure Valley (Boise Valley) might have a set cluttering up their hangar or work shop. I'm willing to pay and pick them up. I'm located at S66 in Homedale ( how convenient is that?) and would even consider traveling further if not too far. Let me know if you're interested.

alexM
05-17-2023, 11:24 PM
Homedale, wow. I wish.

Sadly, I took my rotisseries to the dump two months ago. I didn't see how I could possibly time it right to gift them to someone else who just happened to be within an easy drive. They were taking up valuable space in my hangar so I reluctantly got rid of them.

PapuaPilot
05-18-2023, 12:14 PM
I don't have a full rotisserie, but I do have two Y shaped PVC pieces that slide into the spars. This allowed me to rotate my wings 180 degrees on sawhorses and I could rotate them by myself.

I'm in Nampa.

Owyhee Fox
05-18-2023, 02:45 PM
Homedale, wow. I wish.

Sadly, I took my rotisseries to the dump two months ago...
Lol, that's typically my luck when it comes to timing, I should have asked this question weeks ago, I knew I needed them!

Owyhee Fox
05-18-2023, 02:46 PM
I don't have a full rotisserie, but I do have two Y shaped PVC pieces that slide into the spars. This allowed me to rotate my wings 180 degrees on sawhorses and I could rotate them by myself.

I'm in Nampa.

Phil, I'll PM you, thanks!