PDA

View Full Version : Another day at the bar.....

Kitfox Pilot
10-28-2022, 06:53 PM
Sand bar that is.
Man is this addicting!
I've never had so much fun in a airplane.
Landed 5 new bars, one of which was my first Island landing, 600 ft long island. I know it's only a record for me. Haha What a fun morning in a Kitfox!

SwoffDaddy
10-28-2022, 06:56 PM
Nice pic,,, sounds like a great day! Can’t wait to check that box myself.

Geek
10-29-2022, 05:00 AM
When I sit down in the shop some days wondering if all this is worth it.... up pops a Harlan post/video that re-affirms that is sure is. Can't wait but happy to see you are using the plane for what it was meant to do. Keep at it my friend.

G

Kitfox Pilot
10-29-2022, 05:40 AM
Thanks guys. And Gary I do remember those days of wondering if it was worth it.....Yes it is!

efwd
10-29-2022, 12:34 PM
Man, Looks like a great time Harlan.
Good Lord, you guys with the 915iS. Ive got two of em "growing" around me. I might feel compelled to replace the 912iS once these two get airworthy. I expect to be getting slaughtered when we fly together. My plane is fun as it is but having that performance and capability at altitude would make it worth the extra $$ it costs IMHO.
Have fun.

Kitfox Pilot
10-29-2022, 02:45 PM
Man, Looks like a great time Harlan.
Good Lord, you guys with the 915iS. Ive got two of em "growing" around me. I might feel compelled to replace the 912iS once these two get airworthy. I expect to be getting slaughtered when we fly together. My plane is fun as it is but having that performance and capability at altitude would make it worth the extra $$ it costs IMHO.
Have fun.

Not sure if it's worth the money or not but it sure is fun Eddie!