PDA

View Full Version : Airventure 2022 Kitfox parking

Robthend
07-19-2022, 06:32 AM
For folks flying their Kitfox to AirVenture 2022, where are you generally parking. Last year I found less than a dozen Kitfoxs, 4-5 at the ultra light barn and equal number in a corner area in southern boundary of North 40. I had expected a lot more. Any other spots Kitfoxes tend to congregate?

I'm working on the final assembly process on my build and I'm trying to see different finished examples to see how things are suppose to fit together.

Av8r3400
07-20-2022, 05:42 PM
For folks flying their Kitfox to AirVenture 2022, where are you generally parking. Last year I found less than a dozen Kitfoxs, 4-5 at the ultra light barn and equal number in a corner area in southern boundary of North 40. I had expected a lot more. Any other spots Kitfoxes tend to congregate?

I'm working on the final assembly process on my build and I'm trying to see different finished examples to see how things are suppose to fit together.

Honestly, those are the two places other than the actual Kitfox booth.

Robthend
07-20-2022, 06:54 PM
Thanks. That will save a LOT of walking trying to find other spots. I'll check out both sites again this year.
Hope to see you and others there.

GaAirman
07-20-2022, 07:54 PM
You'll find a few in HBC rows 300-301. 😀 Come help us represent!!

Robthend
07-20-2022, 08:09 PM
Didn't realize the rows were numbered. I'll have to look closer.

GaAirman
07-20-2022, 08:26 PM
When you make your HBC window sign, put "ROW 300" below that and you'll be in the ballpark. It's a great spot, but too many RV's show up if we don't get there first.

Robthend
07-20-2022, 08:41 PM
I hope to fly my finished plane up to Oshkosh next year and join others. Need to learn what I need to do to park where I want to park next year.

efwd
07-21-2022, 05:33 AM
It is easy Robert. Get the plane parked, walk over to the Home Built registration building and do the paperwork. I was pleasantly surprised when they gave me a Swag Bag last summer. Prepare for an "Award" for having a fresh built plane.:cool: It's quite a haul from Southern California so I'm only getting over last years trip now. Maybe I'll fly again next year.