PDA

View Full Version : NE Colorado kitfox gurus? i am pondering a model 5 vixen in Greeley...

eventualflyer
03-18-2022, 10:33 PM
howdy folks. title says it, i can update iwth all manner of pleasantries when its not so late but wanted to get it asked before i fall asleep, lolz.

i reached out to some local EAA tech counselors, buuuuuut no word back yet. i am an A&P, but looking for some been there done that folks on these....

thank you!

Farminflyin
03-25-2022, 09:55 PM
I am no guru, but I am out here in Holyoke trying to get a 4/1200 flying again. Good luck there!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jrevens
03-26-2022, 09:32 AM
Farminflyin & eventualflyer- I’m no guru either, but I did build a 7SS and am enjoying it a lot. If either of you would like to talk you can send me a PM on this forum and we could exchange emails or phone numbers. I’m based at KBJC.

Farminflyin
03-30-2022, 10:19 AM
Sounds good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delta Whisky
03-30-2022, 04:14 PM
Farminflyin & eventualflyer- I’m no guru either, but I did build a 7SS and am enjoying it a lot. If either of you would like to talk you can send me a PM on this forum and we could exchange emails or phone numbers. I’m based at KBJC.

Yaaaa, right. I'm not falling for that line. Well, the "I'm no guru either" part of the post. :cool::D

eventualflyer
04-21-2022, 12:24 PM
im excited.

just watching part of a "gravity knight" youtube vid.. he was mentioning putting a bigger , custom wing on a Rans? that a thing on the kitfox? as im not wealthy enough to do the almost 100 k buyin of the rans, lolz