PDA

View Full Version : Sun-n-Fun 2021

ken nougaret
04-16-2021, 06:08 AM
I'm happy to say that I'm here in the campground of sunnfun; have been since Wednesday. The attendance is great. The only bad news is that there are many voids in the vendor turnout. Their loss though with this turnout.

I was fortunate to meet up with Darrel Watson (Delta Whiskey), have lunch, and see his beautiful plane. I want to say that Darrel's plane is as well built as any I have seen. What a great job he's done.

efwd
04-16-2021, 07:22 AM
Great to hear Ken. Hopefully the vendors will take note of the S&F turnout and jump into Airventure 2021. For me, the vendors attendance is one of the more significant draws to these fly ins.

Delta Whisky
04-18-2021, 08:40 AM
Sun - N - Fun was really enjoyable. As previously reported, met and spent quality time with Ken and wife (thanks for the favorable comments on the plane - now named Soarfox). Although my forth or fifth time at SnF, this was the first time to fly in and the first long X-country in Soarfox. A secondary purpose was to use their silent radio approach and departure as practice for Oshkosh. Met two other KF owners with their planes as well - hopefully lots more will be at Airventure.

jrevens
04-18-2021, 10:59 AM
“Soarfox” sounds like a great name Darrel! Glad you got to SnF and hope to see you at OSH!

Maverick
04-19-2021, 01:58 PM
Check out this video of a TBM related to S&F.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/wwii-era-plane-florida-air-show-emergency-water-landing-ocean