PDA

View Full Version : I subscribed to most of the forums, but I never get any email

SixGeeAV8R
04-11-2021, 09:28 AM
Trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong... I followed the instructions about subscribing to forums. I subscribed to all 7 of the "general discussion" forums a few weeks back, asking a daily email of the new posts. But, I have yet to receive any email from teamkitfox about new posts. I can SEE that there are new posts when I log in once in a while, but I never get any email. What might I be doing wrong? Thanks.

SixGeeAV8R
04-22-2021, 09:02 PM
Since it is weeks later and I have still received zero email notices about posts to the forums, maybe it isn't just me...

Let me ask if teamkitfox email notifications work for anyone at all? Can someone kindly reply here and let me know if the feature works for them?

Thanks much!

jrevens
04-22-2021, 09:19 PM
I receive email about new postings. If I’m not wrong, I believe that you need to have personally posted something on a particular forum to receive email about new posts on that forum. Also, I usually always just tap on “New Posts” at the upper left side of the opening page whenever I sign in, and that lists any new posts that I haven’t previously viewed.

SixGeeAV8R
04-24-2021, 10:53 AM
Hmm, maybe that's it. I've only replied to a thread once (not sure which forum that was), and I haven't started any new posts/threads yet at all. I'll try to get more active in some discussions in the forums and see if that kicks off the emails. Thanks for the help!