PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Oregon!

Skyflyr
01-05-2021, 12:13 PM
Hello guys, I just wanted to introduce myself and looking forward to learning from all of you as I seriously look into building a S7 SS for my retirement project. I'm sure I'll have some basic questions before I go too far down the rabbit hole. Looking forward to meeting some of you on the journey as well.

Happy New Year to one and all.

Scott

Agfoxflyer
01-05-2021, 03:05 PM
Welcome aboard. You can't pick a better all around project & aircraft. IMHO

Flybyjim
01-05-2021, 07:27 PM
You will find lots of help here, it is a great group of like mind folks.

Maverick
01-05-2021, 07:49 PM
Welcome Scott. Have you built before or is this going to be your first build? Tell us a little about your prior experience. There is a wide array of different types of Kitfoxes represented on this forum and even more people with different experiential backgrounds. There are some really bright minded people here and then there's me. (Everywhere in the book of Proverbs where Solomon referred to the fool, replace that with Fred and you get the idea).
Fred

DesertFox4
01-05-2021, 07:53 PM
Welcome Scott. Have you ordered your S7 kit yet?

Delta Whisky
01-05-2021, 07:55 PM
Welcome aboard Scott. Help, info, or someone to commiserate with is just a click away.

bbs428
01-05-2021, 08:44 PM
Your in the right place Scott!

A Kitfox will definitely keep you on your toes mentally and physically in your retirement years.
All this and you end up with a new skill set, a great plane and some new friends to fly with.

All the best in the New Year and your new prospective new project.