PDA

View Full Version : Second hand prices!

Hallgrimur
01-11-2010, 04:51 PM
Hi
I had this discussion with a friend. - He claimes that second hand prices for older models of Kitfox a/c has been going down rapidly in the USA.. Is this correct, and if so why?? ( just like to know for the argument cause.. )

"I find the Kitfox far more interesting and attractive than most if not all of the light sport kitplanes". I as a owner of a older Kitfox for some years are looking for perhabs a newer Kitfox f.ex Speedster type but I just love my Kitfox older type.. It is just fantastic and fun to fly..

Kind regards
Hallgrimur

Mnflyer
01-11-2010, 05:05 PM
Hi Hallgrimur, personally I don't see the prices falling, they may not be going up very fast but prices aren't dropping, sales are slower then before the recession.

DanB
01-11-2010, 07:00 PM
I believe if anything they are going up. With the price of Rotax engines soaring and the incorporation of glass panels, the scale is tipping the other way. Just a couple observations.

Hallgrimur
01-12-2010, 04:58 AM
Thanks, that is excactly what my believe is. The recession and the devaluation like in my country is slowing everything down for the time being. Thanks again..

Kind regards
Hallgrimur