PDA

View Full Version : Twice through the pass

Auster
11-09-2020, 01:58 PM
Earlier in the year I posted a few pics of a Kitfox flight into the Austrian Alps. The trip eventually became a magazine article...

http://www.lightaircraftassociation.co.uk/2020/Magazine/Nov/Making%20A%20Pass%20-%20Twice.pdf

Delta Whisky
11-09-2020, 06:28 PM
Great write up - thanks for sharing.

DesertFox4
11-10-2020, 09:33 AM
Thanks for posting Kerry. Fun read. From the cockpits of these very capable little aircraft, the World’s most incredible vistas can be revealed. All who buy or build aspire to to such adventures. A well written narrative, like yours, really puts us in the “third seat”. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Auster
11-10-2020, 02:27 PM
Thanks for posting Kerry. Fun read. From the cockpits of these very capable little aircraft, the World’s most incredible vistas can be revealed. All who buy or build aspire to to such adventures. A well written narrative, like yours, really puts us in the “third seat”. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Thanks and I hope the story helps others to use their planes in the best way possible i.e. as transport to adventure and experience. If we ever resume international travel (post Covid) I am happy to take US visitors on Kitfox trips along the Danube or into the mountains. Kerry

DannyPhilips
01-07-2021, 01:26 AM
Earlier in the year I posted a few pics of a Kitfox flight into the Austrian Alps. The trip eventually became a magazine article...
Congratulations, great article!