DesertFox4
07-06-2020, 01:16 PM
8000 registered members today.👍

efwd
07-06-2020, 02:32 PM
Sweet! Welcome to all those who are new. :cool:

desertdave
07-06-2020, 02:41 PM
As a forum site owner I can say that this is a huge accomplishment. It s an awesome milestone and looking forward to when TKF hits 10K!

bbs428
07-06-2020, 04:29 PM
Great news! So many excellent nuggets of info on our favorite aircraft in one spot on the net. Thanks admin and members young and old! :D

Kitfox Pilot
07-06-2020, 07:14 PM
8000 registered members today.👍

Big family you got there Steve. Thank you very much for letting me be a part of it!
Are we numbered? Who's the longest active member at this time?

avidflyer
07-06-2020, 09:00 PM
Now if we could just get a few more to post things....(grinning as I say that) I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, I just like to read and respond to comments on the forums in between working on my projects. I did join face book a couple of months ago, and I must say I think the forums are much better at exchanging information and such. And the other nice thing is you can do a search here on a particular topic, and pull up a whole thread or many of them on that subject. For me at least, on face book, every thing gets covered up in a few days with new messages. Maybe I just don't know how to navigate it, but I like the forum much better. Thanks again for keeping it up for us to enjoy! JImChuk

DesertFox4
07-06-2020, 10:50 PM
[QUOTE][/Are we numbered? Who's the longest active member at this time?QUOTE]
Harlan, we are not numbered. As near as I can research, Mnflyer is probably the longest active member.
He joined on 6/13/2008. The official announcement of the creation of the site was made on 6/15/2008 so somehow he found out about the site and signed up even before it was publicly announced as active.

I did just look and Mnflyer hasn’t logged on since April of this year. Hope he’s well.

****And Harlan, we’re happy to have you and Susan as part of our Kitfox family.😀

896tr
07-07-2020, 08:15 AM
Is it possible MnFlyer's computer got a virus and he is self quarantining?:rolleyes:

buckchop
07-07-2020, 08:42 AM
Yea i joined FB about 2 weeks ago after refusing to, course i refuse to have a CC or a Checkbook also. I deal in cash or gold. Hahahahahahahaaaa joined to get more info to read and not like it there. The forms r soooo much better to get info, and also visit with friends. FB its self is alot of drama told the wife im thinking of deleting it.
Buckchop