PDA

View Full Version : North Carolina Pre-Buy Inspection?

climbak
05-28-2020, 06:58 PM
Hey all, looking to buy a Kitfox and found one I'm hoping to pick up. Any do or know someone who does pre-buy inspections with Kitfox knowledge near Raleigh, North Carolina?

Thanks!

jrthomas
05-29-2020, 05:05 AM
I've got your man. Sending you a PM.

jrthomas
05-29-2020, 05:16 AM
I sent his cell number. If he doesn't answer send him a text. He's expecting to hear from you.

JustPlaneMike
07-14-2020, 10:05 PM
I'm interested as well. Especially if he is fimilar with Kitfox
Thanks

jrthomas
07-15-2020, 03:44 AM
PM sent. Look no further!

climbak
07-15-2020, 06:00 AM
Terry was great. Saved me from buying a blown motor and definitely knows Kitfoxes well.

jrthomas
07-15-2020, 07:46 AM
I'm gad he was able to save you from much grief. If it's there, Terry will find it!

PilotPaul
07-18-2020, 05:45 PM
Hello,

Not trying to hijack a thread but I don't want to start a whole new one just to get a quick question answered. I cant figure out how the member map works and am really interested in the kitfox. Does anyone know of an owner of preferably a 5,6, or 7SS close to Memphis? I would like to at least sit in one before moving forward with a deposit on a kit or possibly purchasing a completed airplane.

Best regards

dcsfoto
07-20-2020, 03:30 PM
I am in North Little Rock AR

David Kelm
A&P, IA, DART, DARF

7SS Garmin Touch, 912iS Big Bore

skyguy04
08-22-2020, 01:25 PM
Terry was great. Saved me from buying a blown motor and definitely knows Kitfoxes well.

I will second Terry Gardner's mechanic chops. He helped me get my model 4 in tip-top shape a year ago and i have so much confidence in it now. He is meticulous, but also helps you out where he can. He has a full machine shop and can make just about anything you need if it can't be found for a reasonable price. There is no substitution for experience, and he has a lot of it!

skyguy04
08-22-2020, 01:31 PM
Terry was great. Saved me from buying a blown motor and definitely knows Kitfoxes well.<br>
<br>I will second Terry Gardner's mechanic chops.&nbsp; He helped me get my model 4 in tip-top shape a year ago and i have so much confidence in it now.&nbsp; He is meticulous, but also helps you out where he can.&nbsp; He has a full machine shop and can make just about anything you need if it can't be found for a reasonable price. There is no substitution for experience, and he has a lot of it!