PDA

View Full Version : Jury Strut Farings

JayHenry
05-26-2020, 08:18 AM
I saw a post awhile back that someone was making Fiberglass Jury Strut Fairings but cannot find it. Does anyone know who is making them? I would like to order a set.
Thank you!

HighWing
05-26-2020, 08:36 PM
I have made them for several Kitfoxers. Would be happy to do it again, but right now we are in the middle of a rather challenge move to another state and it looks like July or so to get back into the shop. With all that is going on, a timely reminder would help us both.
Lowell

Frontier Fox
05-27-2020, 08:58 PM
I too would be interested in buying a set of your jury strut fairings. Best of luck with your move.

Delta Whisky
05-28-2020, 07:11 PM
Me too but your move comes first of course. Best of luck!!

efwd
05-28-2020, 07:39 PM
I just might be interested this time as well. I recall the last time you had delivered a few of these but I was just so focused on getting mine flying as soon as I could. Always appreciate your contributions to the forum not to mention your craftsmanship, Lowell. If I only had 1/2 that, Id be pleased.

Shadowrider
05-28-2020, 08:57 PM
Also interested! Are they mostly cosmetic or do we have any numbers on them?

ken nougaret
05-31-2020, 03:19 PM
You do horizontal fairings too dont you?

HighWing
05-31-2020, 09:02 PM
Sorry for late reply. Back home now and will create a list. Answers - no numbers to my knowledge. The originals were made to make everything in the wind as clean as possible. Some have used the same fairings on the horizontal stabilizer. Since the later models have a larger diameter strut, the curvature is bit thicker after closing the trailing edge. For ease of future correspondence, it would be helpful to send emails direct to me at lcfitt3@gmail.com