PDA

View Full Version : Indroductions & model 3 flaperon rigging

KalleV
04-13-2020, 04:01 AM
Hi all!

As I have recently bought a project kitfox 3 with couple friends I've been quietly searhing for information on this forum.

We are a group of 4 pilots and wannabe builders from Finland. We just bought a model 3 with 912 and skis and aerocet 1100 float couple a weeks ago. We are eagerly working on it and trying to restore it to flying condition in wheel config first after a really long period of inactivity.

We are now in process of rigging controls. We've been scratching our head with building manual (propably lost a page or two..) we have. Page CF-N-1 refers to figures F-C-5 & F-C-7 which we are unable to find. Any help?

Thanks,

Kalle

jiott
04-13-2020, 09:06 AM
A Kitfox on floats in Finland will be like going to heaven with the literally thousands of lakes and rivers in that country. I am also a Finn and would get a float plane as soon as possible if I lived there.
Good luck on your refurbishing.

Cosmofly
04-19-2020, 10:45 AM
KalleV, I fly a Kitfox III and although I was not the builder, I have the manuals stored away in my hangar. I should be able to get to them in about 3 weeks time, as our country is currently in lockdown. (Rumor has it that it may be extended).

I shall keep a lookout for those pages and keep you posted.

steinar
04-27-2020, 07:07 AM
Is this helpful?

KalleV
06-13-2020, 11:48 AM
Is this helpful?

I should visit here more often.. Thank you, very helpful