PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Kitfox Owners

AMK53
02-02-2020, 10:32 AM
Is there a good place to find Kitfox owners in Arizona? I am particularly looking to meet builders to ask them questions and take a look at their Kitfox, if possible.

efwd
02-02-2020, 11:16 AM
There should be a handful of Kitfox's at Copperstate Fly-in this coming weekend. Mine, DF4 and the Factory's plane at least. I would say others as well but hell, last year it was just DF4 with one. Lets hope the weather doesn't keep me home.

AMK53
02-02-2020, 09:50 PM
There should be a handful of Kitfox's at Copperstate Fly-in this coming weekend. Mine, DF4 and the Factory's plane at least. I would say others as well but hell, last year it was just DF4 with one. Lets hope the weather doesn't keep me home.

Great! I'm assuming DF4 is another member here?

Do you know if there is a build club for Kitfoxes in AZ? I know Vans has one, but not sure on the Kitfox.

Bill U
02-02-2020, 09:52 PM
This is about as good a place as any. There is at least 6 at KDVT - Our Wedsite admin for one and the GREAT Murle Williams for another. You may send me a private message to make contact. I plan on being at Copperstate Thursday and Friday. Keep posting and come on up north for a visit.

Bill U.

KenZ
02-05-2020, 06:17 AM
I have a kitfox model 5, in Tucson. I didn't build it , purchased last year. In the process of installing MGl Blaze EMS and straightening out some screwed up stuff. I would be interested in getting together to talk Kitfox!
Ken

Bill U
02-05-2020, 06:46 AM
I have a kitfox model 5, in Tucson. I didn't build it , purchased last year. In the process of installing MGl Blaze EMS and straightening out some screwed up stuff. I would be interested in getting together to talk Kitfox!
Ken

Ken,

Interesting! I bought mine in Tucson KAVQ in September 2019. I'll be at Copperstate on Friday and would love to talk. OR there are 5 or 6 at KDVT so come on up and sit a spell and we can swap stories.

My email is billunt63@gmail.com

Cell. 602 931 8598

Stay in touch. Send me an email so I can capture your info.

AMK53
02-05-2020, 08:54 AM
Ken

Ken,

What airport in Tucson are you in? I generally fly from KCHD over the weekends so maybe I can swing by one of these weeks. I’ll send you a PM with my contact info.

Bill U
02-05-2020, 07:44 PM
If nothing else works lets plan on the Fly Mart at 12 noon at the Copperstate.

Bill U.

desertdave
02-06-2020, 08:40 AM
Still waiting on propellor parts so no Copperstate for me but I am another DVT based Kitfox owner.

KenZ
02-21-2020, 07:25 AM
I am heading up to PHX this week to pick up kitchen cabinets for a customer. Maybe head to dear valley to check out your airplanes. When are you there?

DesertFox4
02-21-2020, 01:05 PM
Ken, I sent you a “Private Message” with my contact info. I will be at KDVT hangar Saturday rain or shine. Two Kitfox’ in my hangar.
Steve