PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Prescott AZ?

Meyer
11-21-2019, 12:22 PM
Is anyone that owns a Kitfox in Prescott? I have heard there are a couple at the airport there. Are those members on here? I am debating moving out there, and will be visiting next week. Have general questions about that area and would love to catch up and see someone's plane.

Thanks

Scott

DesertFox4
11-21-2019, 02:09 PM
Scott, I’m not really sure how many KITFOX’ are hangared at Love Field in Prescott. I’m over the ridge at Cottonwood and know of only one here. It resides in a trailer and I’ve never seen it fly yet.
Prescott is a nice town. We’ve seen the housing prices rise energetically in the last 5 year in Prescott, Prescott Valley and even north of there in Chino Valley and the Paulden area.
Last time I inquired, hangar rates at Prescott were in the $320.00 a month area for a small T- hangar. Prescott is a little higher in elevation than Cottonwood and gets a little more snow at times than we do in Cottonwood. It does not last long though.👍
Prescott Airport stays fairly busy with Embry Riddle Aviation College students training there and lots of little yellow and white helicopters in the pattern and a tower.
Lots of beautiful scenery in any direction from Prescott.
These two photos are from Sedona taken two weeks ago leaving the Sedona Airport driving back into town.
23443 23444
I hope your move goes smoothly Scott and you enjoy aviating in Arizona like I have for the last 22 years.
Private Message me with your phone number and I’d be happy to talk with you about the area.