PDA

View Full Version : Need a check ride

Flyin Farmer
07-22-2019, 01:59 PM
HI, proud to say after 3 years I just passed my AW inspection I now need a favor my insurance requires 1 hour dual in a Kifox is there someone with a Kitfox in the central PA area who would be willing to give me 1 hour with an instructor to meet the requirement? Thank you Greg.

DesertFox4
07-22-2019, 02:05 PM
Congrats Greg on the A.W. pass.😀

Flyin Farmer
07-22-2019, 05:12 PM
Congrats Greg on the A.W. pass.😀

Thank You DF

Dbb135
07-23-2019, 08:52 PM
Hi Greg, My Kitfox IV is currently at P96 (Jersey Shore, PA). If that locations is convenient for you let me know.

Dan

Flyin Farmer
07-24-2019, 01:29 AM
Hi Greg, My Kitfox IV is currently at P96 (Jersey Shore, PA). If that locations is convenient for you let me know.

Dan

Hi Dan,thank you for the offer ! I am waiting on a reply from insurance co if I can use an other type of aircraft for the check ride Greg.

efwd
07-25-2019, 04:20 PM
I would mention as a point of fact, to win your argument for at least another aircraft make. Their request that you have time under an "instructor", severely limits the chance of ever gaining insurance since so few instructors have ever flown one. Who shows the Instructor? The Owner of the aircraft for sale, that's who. Good Luck and a Big Congratulations on the Certificate!

Dbb135
07-26-2019, 12:08 PM
Just a note for you Greg. Doug Cromley (http://www.skyboysaviation.com/) is a CFI based at P96 in Central PA. Same reason I have my Kitfox at P96, insurance requirement for dual instruction. Give him a call if you still need instruction to meet your requirement.

Dan
Kitfox IV
912UL

Flyin Farmer
07-27-2019, 06:05 PM
Just a note for you Greg. Doug Cromley (http://www.skyboysaviation.com/) is a CFI based at P96 in Central PA. Same reason I have my Kitfox at P96, insurance requirement for dual instruction. Give him a call if you still need instruction to meet your requirement.

Dan
Kitfox IV
912UL
Thanks Dan I may just do that its been 3 days and still have not received a reply about using another aircraft some service uh !