Any suggestions as to how to do a basic flushing of the tanks of my Model 4 without removing the wings? The aircraft is on the trailer with fuselage level and fuel system completely emptied. I was planning to use some filtered 100LL measured into the wing tanks, with a length of fuel line attached to the barb but not run to the header tank. Slosh it around a bit, then drain into another measured clear container to inspect for debris or other contamination. Problem is, if I do this with the finger strainers in place, they will just catch any large bits of debris and keep them in the tank. More or less the same with the header tank, which I suspect has debris in it.

I don't really suspect any failure of the fiberglass, and inspection with a borescope done before purchase did not reveal anything alarming. To my knowledge the tanks have never had mogas in them, but upon servicing the gascolator recently, it was full of debris which was obviously drill shavings from the header tank, so I figure it would be prudent to just flush the entire system. Maybe someone out there has a good procedure?