Here's another take on a fuselage rotisserie, inspired by AV8R and JohnB's 2015 posts. For the tail end, I followed JohnB's approach of using 1" channel bolted up to the mount points on the vertical stabilizer, but used a 1/2" bolt through the channel rather than welding up a pipe. The head of the 1/2" bolt was welded to a clamp for 1" channel (palaydisplay.com, item 2252, $3.65 plus shipping). The clamp comes tack-welded to a 5/8" threaded receiver, but the threading in the receiver is totally nonstandard and the tack-weld can't handle the weight of the tail. Breaking off the threaded receiver and welding the bolt head in its place solves both problems. Why go the the trouble? Because this fixture now clamps to another 1" channel, one end of which is welded to a steel plate (Lowe's), which is bolted to a 1/2" hardwood board (Lowe's) bolted to a Harbor Freight furniture dolly. This allows me to raise the tail to any height I might reasonably wish, and to roll the fuselage around (in tandem with a rolling front mount). The front fuselage mount uses a heavy board bolted to the engine mount holes; a pipe stand base is bolted to the board, a 9" piece of pipe screwed into the pipe stand base, and the free end of the pipe clamped into an engine stand. As you can see, I'm not much of a welder, but it'll do.
(Sorry about the sideways pics; can't find a control that rotates them).
DSC05918.jpgDSC05916.jpgDSC05923.jpgDSC05921.jpgDSC05917.jpgDSC05922.jpg