Hello!

My name is Justin. I'm living in wonderfully windy Cheyenne Wyoming--and while I am new to the forums I have been actively learning tons of good information from them while simultaneously being on the hunt for my first bird. I have always wanted to fly/own a plane, and now that possibility has come to life. I have my mind set on a purchasing a Kitfox in the very near future, and learning to fly/attaining my PPL in it. I am a complete newbie to flight for the most part, 5 hours of instruction in a 152 so far, and the flight bug has caught me good. (I'm fully aware that a Kitfox is not in the same class as the boring cessna, and from everything that I have read/watched, a Kitfox is exactly what I want in a plane) Barnstormers has been my second home aside from my daily job (Active Duty Air Force stationed at F.E. Warren) and I have seen several planes that caught my eye. My hopes/wants in a plane are 4 stroke (Rotax or Jabiru is okay with me) and a nicety would be if said plane came with a trailer, but beggars cant be choosers right? My budget right now is right at $20,000 even for a plane, and I'm hoping to spend additionally less than $1,000 on an open converted aircraft/boat trailer. Do these budget goals seem a little to low for my wants, or do you believe that something could be out there in that range with 4 stroke power? There is two planes I would like on barnstormers right now, one is an Orange KF IV in Washington with the Jab 2200, and the other is a Red one in Delaware with some nifty $100 bill wing art (which is also listed on our classifieds here) which also has the 2200. Unfortunately they are a few thousand above my current budget. So the hunt continues. Just thought I would post my intro and I look forward to being an active member of these forums, I will keep this post updated as the search goes on!

-Justin