Quote Originally Posted by avidflyer View Post
A friend of mine was to big for the Avid Flyer A model he was building, so he ended up making it a single seater. His feet go on the outside pedals, and he made a joystick that had an S bend in it so it ended up more in the center of the plane. Worked just fine for him. The plane will probably be up for sale this spring, as he has some major health issues and probably wont make it till spring. Sad thing also, is he just put a new engine in the plane last fall, only has a couple of hours on it. I will be helping with the sale when the time comes. Another question that comes up when thinking about whether you will fit or not, is are you long legged or long torso? What is your inseam length? JImChuk
34" Inseam, 37" arms, and 54" jacket... wide shoulders and big belly. Jim, that is a very nice plane. I can see how that would work as a single. Can you get me specifics on the plane. Sorry to hear about your friend. Glad he got to finish and enjoy his plane. I will PM my contact information. Thanks. Brock