Just a few weeks ago I purchased a Kitfox 4 XL with a custom trailer that I found on Barnstormers. I have been trailering it to the airport two or three times a week as I learn to fly it. I have added quick release "ball lock" pins for each of the wing support brackets. I cut a slot in a foam "pool noodle" from the sporting goods store, I slip that on the ailerons to protect the vertical stab and rudder. I have a channel on the floor that guides the tailwheel along the centerline of the trailer. The mains back into wooden chocks that are permanantly screwed to the floor. Then a plastic wheel chock is secured in front of the mains by bungee cords. I have a remote control winch mounted in the front of the trailer to haul the plane in, but I have never had to use it as I can push the plane up the ramp without assistance. Setup time is about ten minutes. The part that takes the longest is securing the turtledeck. I've got to find a better way to slot the front edge of the deck between the plexi and the aluminum tab that it is riveted to. I think I just need to bend that aluminum down so that the leading edge of the deck can slip in between. I also need to fabricate some sort of support to take the weight off of the tail. I had the single leaf tailspring and it snapped off last week. I have replaced it with the three leaf spring from Kitfox. I have much more confidence in the spring, and because the trailer was specifically designed for the weight of the Kitfox I might be set up well enough for storage and short trips. But I plan to add the fuselage support for longer trips. The XL seems ideal for trailering. It has the large panel tank. Since I will use the wing tank only for longer flights, I haven't had to do any fuel draining. Total weight with the 503 is only 530, so its easy to put on the trailer. And in the air its a blast! With the clipped wing and the speed mods, it will easily reach 100 IAS in level flight. Now I just have to master these crosswind landings and finish my tailwheel endorsement . . . Where should I head for my first trailering/flying vacation? Any recommendations?