I'm in the final assembly stage of completing a KF IV Speedster. This project was purchased 2 years ago in the form of a complete, un-started project. Early in the build I visited my local D.A.R. to get a feel for Build log requirements. He advised me to go brief and simple so based on his expert advice I went home and did exactly what he suggested.

So after 2 years of off and on build activity I'm just about ready to go for A/W inspection. The build log I've developed populates about 16 pages of word document with approximately 60% text and 40% photos. Around 1300 hours logged.

The problem:
My D.A.R. is being overcome with medical problems and I'm going to have to find another way to get this A/W inspection. I'm wondering if my brief and simple Build log will be considered satisfactory to an administrator from the Albany, NY FSDO.

Comments welcomed. If possible it would be helpful to look at Build logs done by other builders who have been successful with completing the A/W inspection. I've seen some internet build logs that seemed to be "overkill" on detail with task descriptions broken down into increments of less than an hour in some cases. At this point I'm trying to decide if my build log should be improved or just go "AS-IS".