N824KF has been languishing in my garage for four years now. I’ve decided to get her flying again and then sell here. What’s baking my noodle now is I don’t know how much to fix. The event that grounded her four years ago was wind related. A tie down came loose, one wing lifted and the droop tip on the other side got crunched. Thinking that I was paying for a shortcut, I bought new tips not understanding that they would not be ‘bolt on’ replacements. What I need to do now is complete the wingtip install and then replace all the rubber fuel lines which are now clogged with stale fuel.

Here’s my question. There are a number of minor issues with this plane that I had intended on addressing. Now that I’m selling her, would it be worth bothering with? Here’s a short list of the things that bug me the most:

-A number of firewall penetrations that are not properly sealed.
-No drip trays on the carbs.
-Some generally non aviation grade wiring. For instance, none of the wire terminals have heat shrink.
-The inboard side of both ailerons have some minor damage from poor wing folding procedure.

I guess it boils down to how picky the average potential buyer is likely to be and whether or not these kinds of things are typical with used experimental airplanes.

Thanks