Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Complete STi gear package, brand new.

Default Complete STi gear package, brand new.

As title says, complete STi gear setup. This is an ideal setup for someone who wants to convert from spring gear to a factory STi cabane/nitro shocks setup with all the newest tech.
    Everything that came brand new with my STi kit, which I received from Kitfox last month. I'm building my plane for amphibs, so I don't have a lot of use for this stuff.
    All parts are in brand new condition, powder-coated in semi-gloss black, and are in original packaging from Kitfox.

Included: Acme shock gear complete system (gear legs, cabane, nitrogen charged Acme Black Ops shocks), axles, aluminum tail wheel spring, Alaska Bush ABI 3224 tail wheel, and all mounting hardware.

Not included: main gear wheels / brakes (will list later, but currently backordered), tires (these don't come with the kits), gear leg covering materials (too much of a pain to separate out).

$6,600 + shipping for everything.
    $4,900 + shipping without the tailwheel setup.
    This is a significant saving vs ordering from Kitfox.

Buyer's are welcome to pick this stuff up in either Hood River, OR (4S2) or Dallesport, WA (KDLS) to save on shipping.
    Also, with a reasonable deposit, I'm happy to deliver to the Kitfox Fly-in in Homedale, ID (S66) June 20/21.

Trades / partial-trades considered for Garmin G3X avionics components, GNX 375, A/P servos, etc.
    Last edited by WhereTheHellIsJames?; 05-14-2024 at 12:27 PM.

Default Re: Complete STi gear package, brand new.

Main gear has a deposit on it, so is no longer available.

ABI 3224 TW + Aluminum TW spring, radius brackets & hardware is still available.
    Brand new in box, $1,700 + shipping.
    Saves a buyer $400 over direct from KF.

Out of curiosity, which amphib floats are you going to install?
    Kitfox 5 (under construction)
    Commercial SE/ME, CFII

Main gear is paid for and shipped, but TW remains. Someone grab this!

Quote Originally Posted by alexM View Post
    Out of curiosity, which amphib floats are you going to install?
    I'm going with the Zenair 1450 amphibs, and have the pre-drilled kit sitting in my hangar waiting for me to get going on.
    I'll probably work on these over the winter this year, as I'm pretty focused on getting the wings for my airplane wrapped up this summer.
    Once the wings are covered, I'll probably be at a point where I feel like I can take on the floats at the same time as fuselage / FWF of my airplane.