Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Kitfox’s around central wa state?

Default Kitfox’s around central wa state?

Hey guys

Newbie here, I picked up a 4 1200 speedster just before covid with a 618, flew it for a while and wanted more power so I’m in the middle of a ULS swap. I was wondering if there are any local-ish 4 912’s I could come take a look at. I’m stumbling my way through it, but it would be cool to see a finished plane in person, I could probably save myself a lot of time by not doing a few things 2 or 3 times lol. Thanks!

edit: apparently I can’t figure out how to only post one picture and the correct way…sorry…
    Shadd
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Kitfox’s around central wa state?

Define 'central'. I'm in Leavenworth - technically pretty close to East/West centerpoint.

Gary
    Gary (Geek) Phenning
    Leavenworth (Not the Prison), WA
    Kitfox STi N68SG

I’m in Moses lake. Where do you fly out of Leavenworth? I’ve tried to fly up there, not a lot of options over that way lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Chadow427 View Post
    I’m in Moses lake. Where do you fly out of Leavenworth? I’ve tried to fly up there, not a lot of options over that way lol.
    Looking to get a hangar and fly out of Cashmere. Small airport and a bunch of good ole guys who love airplanes. My kind of place.

Gary
    Gary (Geek) Phenning
    Leavenworth (Not the Prison), WA
    Kitfox STi N68SG

2 Kitfox 7's at Desert Aire (M94). I like Cashmere for the same reasons! Plus, you can get a decent burger at Rusty's.