Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Evan Brunya Bronze Lindy Recipient AirVenture 2023

Default Evan Brunya Bronze Lindy Recipient AirVenture 2023

Evan, Andrea and kitfox tori Brunye were the recipients of a Bronze Lindy Saturday evening for their beautiful 916 Rotax powered STi Kitfox.
    The workmanship is well, nothing short of exceptional. Congratulations Evan, Andrea and Tori. Well done.
    And well done also to Jason Gray for lending his incredible aircraft building skills to assist in getting this very ambitious build completed and to AirVenture 2023. Jason is an AirVenture award winning builder from 2022. I’ll include a photo of his spectacular orange and black 915 powered STi Kitfox also. Again, congrats to all.

IMG_7401.jpg IMG_7247.jpg

IMG_7416.jpg IMG_7396.jpg

IMG_7424.jpg
    Jason’s STi Kitfox.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

Default Re: Evan Brunya Bronze Lindy Recipient AirVenture 2023

I've seen this airplane up close before it saw the light of day, it's a very impressive build! What's equally impressive is that it was built in just a couple of months! Evan has a builder assist business, if I was in the market for this service he would be the guy!