Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Kudos to Aircraft Spruce & Specialty

Default Kudos to Aircraft Spruce & Specialty

If you have followed the thread "Another tire question" you may have read where I was finally able to get 2 Aero Classic 8.50-6 smooth tube type tundra tires from ACS. The ACS price was about $100/tire more than Desser. I received an email from ACS asking to review the purchase. I did review it and in the the review I mentioned the $100/tire difference was hard to stomach but glad to get the tires. Today, I received another email from ACS Customer Service advising me they had reviewed their pricing and were matching the Desser price and refunding me $200 + tax. They are showing the reduced price on their website. To say the least I was pleasantly surprised. Their response is a breath of fresh air in today's declining customer service. Thought I would let the forum know.

Rick

Default Re: Kudos to Aircraft Spruce & Specialty

The good guys are still out there!

Default Re: Kudos to Aircraft Spruce & Specialty

My experience with ASC has been very good as well. Olivia at the Chicago location went above and beyond to verify tires I was looking for were actually there.
    I agree....good guys are out there.

Thumbs up Re: Kudos to Aircraft Spruce & Specialty

Ill be careful of what I say because AS&S monitors this forum. Kinda kidding but not really. I ultimately have good things to say. Some may recall my difficulties with my wire harnesses back during my build. I posted my experiences here (less than desirable) and two weeks later Jim Irwin (Owner of AS&S) emailed me personally. He is a very astute businessman. He definitely saw too it that I was taken care of. The guys at the counter in Corona are awesome too.
    P.S.
    Hello Jim
    Eddie Forward
    Flying
    SS7, 912iS, Garmin G3X