I wanted to let you all know I sold my Kitfox to a very very excited gentleman from Preston Idaho. It was a real pleasure to work with Brett and to meet him in person last Thursday. I am very confident he will be a great care taker of my Kitfox build (his now) and will finish the kit and have it flying in the near future. There are many of you to thank and not to miss anyone, you know who you are, this has been a great group to work with for sure. Many of you know that my interests over the past 25 years in aviation has been in the build and flying is just a bonus. So why did I let this go you may ask. The best way I can sum this up is a huge thank you to Trent Palmer, the return on the investment was very nice. I only regret not buying 2 or 3 kits in 2014. All kits I build get sold eventually and with another plane in my hangar to fly it was time. A special thanks go to John, Debra, Brandon and Heather for building and supplying the kits. Many friendships have been made over the past several years and all have been good. One in particular that has been spectacular is Darrell Watson, thanks Darrell for our visits together, your keen insights and sharing our past experiences with each other.

Now where is the next project, my shop is empty!

Thanks all,

Jim Haunstein