Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: NE Colorado kitfox gurus? i am pondering a model 5 vixen in Greeley...

Default NE Colorado kitfox gurus? i am pondering a model 5 vixen in Greeley...

howdy folks. title says it, i can update iwth all manner of pleasantries when its not so late but wanted to get it asked before i fall asleep, lolz.

i reached out to some local EAA tech counselors, buuuuuut no word back yet. i am an A&P, but looking for some been there done that folks on these....

thank you!

Default Re: NE Colorado kitfox gurus? i am pondering a model 5 vixen in Greeley...

I am no guru, but I am out here in Holyoke trying to get a 4/1200 flying again. Good luck there!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Default Re: NE Colorado kitfox gurus? i am pondering a model 5 vixen in Greeley...

Farminflyin & eventualflyer- I’m no guru either, but I did build a 7SS and am enjoying it a lot. If either of you would like to talk you can send me a PM on this forum and we could exchange emails or phone numbers. I’m based at KBJC.
    John Evens
    Arvada, CO
    Kitfox SS7 N27JE
    EAA Lifetime
    Chap. 43 honorary Lifetime

Sounds good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jrevens View Post
    Farminflyin & eventualflyer- I’m no guru either, but I did build a 7SS and am enjoying it a lot. If either of you would like to talk you can send me a PM on this forum and we could exchange emails or phone numbers. I’m based at KBJC.
    Yaaaa, right. I'm not falling for that line. Well, the "I'm no guru either" part of the post.

im excited.

just watching part of a "gravity knight" youtube vid.. he was mentioning putting a bigger , custom wing on a Rans? that a thing on the kitfox? as im not wealthy enough to do the almost 100 k buyin of the rans, lolz