Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Drivers license - Third Class Medical Proposal

Default Re: Drivers license - Third Class Medical Proposal

Quote Originally Posted by Av8r3400 View Post
    John has his terminology mixed up. I believe he was stating E-LSA, when he was actually meaning Experimental Amature Built, within the LSA rules.
    You are correct. I had the terminology confuselated. I did mean to say E-AB.

Thanks.
    John P

Default Re: Drivers license - Third Class Medical Proposal

For those folks intending to do medical certification through BasicMed, I found out today that the Mayo Clinic is also providing a required self assessment on-line training course. Looks like there will be two entities doing this now - AOPA and Mayo.

From what I can tell while they are both free of charge for the course, AOPA is open to anyone at anytime; and, Mayo will require that a person has had their once every 4 years exam with their personal physician completed first. I also expect the course each entity is providing, while covering the required areas for self assessment, will likely not be worded identically.
    Dave S
    Kitfox 7 Trigear (Flying since 2009)
    912ULS Warp Drive

St Paul, MN