Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Ceconite manual

Default Ceconite manual

Hi all, I'm in need of the small repairs section of the ceconite manual. If it's just a page or 2, could someone scan it and send it to me? I have 3 or 4 polyfiber manuals and lots of poly fiber chemicals but nothing for ceconite. If someone would would want to trade their Ceconite 101 manual for one of my polyfiber manuals I would be happy to do that as well. Thanks, Jim Chuk

Default Re: Ceconite manual

I have friends in low places, maybe I can help. What exactly are you looking for in the manual?

I guess I'm looking for Appendix E entitled: Making repairs. I have to do a small repair where a trailing edge cracked. I've done 2 planes in poly fiber, and various patches with Poly fiber, but never have worked with Ceconite/Randolf's system. I need to know what chemicals I need and how they say to do the repair. Thanks, Jim Chuk

Ok, I'll what I can find out.

Here we go. Try this link: http://www.ceconite.com/manual.htm

Now, if only someone would tell me the best way to get the seatbelts un-hooked in my IV so I can clean the seats.