Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: she finally gave in!

Default Re: she finally gave in!

Patrick,

You now have met the two requirements...... You have a flying Kitfox and you are a registered member of this list.

Just click on the Kit Fox of the month selection at the bottom of the page to check the program/procedure....unlike other parts of the list - KFOTM has to be inserted by an administrator - you do your write up - get the photos - contact Desert Fox 4 who will likely be the person who puts it in.

Sincerely,

Dave S

Quote Originally Posted by jiott View Post
    Wow! I'm jealous. Its been over two years now and I have made no progress in getting my wife to fly with me. I have tried everything: short trip to fun destination, food, with friends, beautiful calm day, etc.

Do you have any advice?

Diamonds usually work!
    Pete
    Leander, TX
    Model III SN 1000
    Grove

Quote Originally Posted by jiott View Post
    Wow! I'm jealous. Its been over two years now and I have made no progress in getting my wife to fly with me. I have tried everything: short trip to fun destination, food, with friends, beautiful calm day, etc.

Do you have any advice?
    maybe a puppy?? She is the same way! I was shocked hear she wanted to go but the 1.5 hr flight was faster than a 5 hr drive!!! good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Dave S View Post
    Patrick,

You now have met the two requirements...... You have a flying Kitfox and you are a registered member of this list.

Just click on the Kit Fox of the month selection at the bottom of the page to check the program/procedure....unlike other parts of the list - KFOTM has to be inserted by an administrator - you do your write up - get the photos - contact Desert Fox 4 who will likely be the person who puts it in.

Sincerely,

Dave S
    Roger that!

Took my wife to company summer party at sywell (uk) from enstone (uk) for her first flight in my mk3. I kind of forgot to tell her it would be a 10kt cross wind landing at sywell. Whoops. Biggest crosswind landing and takeoff for me. Landing back at enstone was impressively short as the stiff breeze was down the runway.