Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: We stand together

Default We stand together

Today we veterans stand together to remember our fellow solders, the places we have been, and our wins and losses. We remember those events and emotions as we defended our nation in far flung places away from our loved ones. We each have lost a part of our soul in that distant land, somehow making us different from all the others. When our nation needed us, we THE FEW answered the call. Some died, some were injured and many who thought they came thru it unscratched, learned years or decades later that they were mortality wounded. Brothers and Sisters stand tall and be PROUD. We are the few who have defended our Country for the many. SSgt Roble Anderson USAF ( rainbird) Vietnam '69-'70

Default Re: We stand together

Well said.
    I could not agree more.

USN RM2(SS) 65-69
    Lou
    KitFox II

Thumbs up Re: We stand together

AMEN. Very well said. Thanks for your service.
    1st. Lt U.S. Army 66-69 Vietnam 68-69

Thanks ssgt
    USN VP-2 AE2 AC
    VN dets 65 and 66
    chuck
    kitfox IV 1050
    912ul warpdrive
    flying B , yelm, wa

Well said....thank you.

Team Kitfox lost a member, Bob Forsyth, on October 24, 2014. I met Bob in Vietnam. He was a valiant pilot flying observation helicopters. I teamed up with him on numerous missions.

After Nam, we remained very close....talking on the phone several times a week, etc...shared our work on our aircraft....I really miss him....a great warrior, a fantastic friend.

Grover Wright, Cobra pilot, Charlie Troop, 1/9 Cav, First Cavalry Division VIETNAM, 1969-70
    Grover Wright
    Flying a KF IV-1200
    ROTAX 912UL

It is a day of reflection... On our individual pasts. On our collective experiences. What and who have gone before. The sacrifices, big and small were to ensure that there will be a future for this Great Country!!

Ralph Cloud
    YNCS, USCG, Ret.
    1971-1997