Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: This great community!

Default This great community!

A few weeks ago I was searching to find some decent door latches for my Mk3 after a bit of a major re-engine and upgrade process that I decided she deserved.

The search system here returned a result that suggested I contacted Murle Williams Aviation (MWA), which I did. At the same time, I also contacted a well known Kitfox forum owner (....!) about the same thing who, as it happened, turned out to be near MWA.

Very kindly, he offered to call in and see Murle, which he did, and the next thing I know, the door latches are on their way to me in the U.K., with a tracking number, and some very kind emails.

These parts took one kind of journey! Priority shipping from the USA to the U.K. is quoted as 2-3 days, but in reality, it's more like 13! We joked about the fact they could have been walked to LA faster than the courier took them, and when they arrived in London (I'm only 30 miles from the airport), they decided to take them for a nice uk road tour, up north and back, before they were brought to my doorstep tonight!!

A great product, and a most generous bit of TEAMKitfox kindness to sort this all out for me, as well as including a cool Kitfox cap, that's also a perfect colour match for the aircraft!

You know who you are! Thanks again.

This is a truly great community, and I'm in my ninth year of membership (and Kitfox ownership), and I would suggest that anyone who's reading as a guest, gets registered ASAP and gets stuck in.

Default Re: This great community!

I will second that. A Great Community.
    4/1050
    Friday Harbor, WA

Default Re: This great community!

I will second that. I am on several other forums, and this without a doubt is one of the best. It puts the others to shame.
    Paul Zimmermann
    LSRM-A
    Garland, Texas